Vandoren SR2125 Alto Sax Traditional
Compre direto dos Estados Unidos e receba entre 7 à 15 dias úteis!
- Satisfação Garantia
- Reembolsos sem complicações
- Pagamento Seguro
Vandoren SR2125 Alto Sax Traditional Reeds Strength 2.5; Box of 10
This reed is designed to produce a quality of extremely pure sound due to a very thin reed tip (the area of reed with maximum vibration), being balanced by a solid vertebral column (more cane in the area which climbs gradually to the heel). These reeds are recognizable by a straight line to delineate the limit of the area of bark. The favorite reed of classic saxophonists worldwide since Marcel Mule, it has always been (and is still) used with equal success by many players.
- Product 1: Traditional reeds are known for their excellent response in all registers, allowing a pianissimo attack in even highest notes.
- Product 1: Extremely flexible, allowing the legato or staccato execution of large intervals while maintaining a richness of tone that gives body and clarity to the sound, which is a hallmark of Vandoren reeds.
- Product 1: Traditional reeds are available for all clarinets and saxophones in various strengths.
- Product 1: Every reed sealed in ‘Flow Pack’ to ensure freshness.
- Product 2: cf-type-band-instrument-method-book, cf-vendor-hal-leonard, reverbsync-shipping-profile:Standard Ground Less than 39.99, Tag_Alto Sax
Alto Saxophone Reeds, Alto Saxophone Reeds + Eb Alto Saxophone
Strength 2.5, Strength 2.5 + Strength 3, Strength 3 + Hook, Black, Strength 3 + Sax Ligature 1RL,Gold, Strength 3.5 + Mouthpiece Cushions